- From the world-renowned Manipal group of
- First private university in India
- Worldwide / international repute and recognition
- Affiliation and presence in: USA, UK, Canada,
Australia, China, Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain, Oman
- 177 000 students from 32 countries worldwide
Be at the Global Edge with our ...
Internationally Recognised Partners
Royal Patron of LSBF
As the Royal Patron of LSBF,
HRH Prince Michael of Kent
GCVO plays important role
in maintaining the School's
reputation as one of most
dynamic in London.
The LSBF InterActive
platform allows online
distance learning programs
including online accounting
degrees (ACCA, CIMA, CFA),
distance MBA and MSc ...
- International presence across Europe, Asia and the
- Attracts the brightest and best from 150 countries
- Unique online study platform "InterActive" provides
first class education, anytime and anywhere in the
"To achieve excellence in Human Development within the global context."
"To provide high-quality, effective and efficient education and training to meet the desired needs of a
Global Learning aims at producing highest quality top-notch professionals who will excel in competence, be it
locally or at international level; this is of utmost importance today as the world changes into a global village
where competition is no more at local level but at global level.
| G L O B A L L E A R N I N G
|Achieving such a daring objective demands a very selective choice of proven and world-leading institutions;
and it is in this context that Global Learning has proudly partnered with the Sikkim Manipal University and the
London School of Business and Finance to provide learning opportunities at the Diploma, Degree and Post
Graduate levels in a number of fields in almost all th sectors of the economy.
|(This Site is Best Viewed with Internet Explorer)