Bachelor of Commerce in Information System
Read More About:
The basic objective behind designing the BCom-IS program is to impart appropriate business
skills coupled with the latest techniques in the IT field. This course covers accounting,
insurance and risk management, economic and financial principles and a basic understanding
of the technologies underlying e-commerce.
The primary objectives of the program are as follows:
- Enabling students to acquire the necessary skills and strategies to cope with the ever increasing
requirements of industries and business in the globalized era.
- Allowing students to compete in the global market or BPO, outsourcing and other international jobs.
- Equipping students with business skills and communication skills and knowledge of legal issues required by
various departments of different organizations.
- Imparting broad knowledge in advanced areas of commerce, accounts and IT.
- 10+2 or equivalent; or
- 2 'A' Levels or Equivalent